Friday, December 19, 2003

How time flies! I didn't realize it's been a week since my last post. There's 6 days till Christmas (doesn't quite sink in when I'm in Eston). I am done everything for this semester, and man does it feel good. It's weird...I'm looking forward to going home, yet not. I'm looking forward to leaving school, yet not. It's like I want to be everywhere, yet nowhere. I h.a.t.e. saying bye to people, and it's going to be worse this semester because so many people are unsure if they are returning for another semester. Athena is for sure not returning. She got a teaching job in Japan. I'm happy for her, but I am going to miss her a lot. We're going to have fun this morning though. One last adventure before the holidays. I don't know how often I'll be able to post over the holidays, seeing as my computer will stay here, but I'll update when I get the chance.

No comments: