Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Movin' on

So, apparently it's time to move on. No, not apparently...it IS time to move on. I know this. I've known this since I graduated in April...maybe even before that. I know that I was sent to this college for many reasons, all of which (whether immediately or after I have had time to reflect) I am thankful for, and while this college and these people will always be intertwined in my life, I must move on. I know partially what that means, but not fully. I am hoping that once I move on with the part I do know, that more will fall into place so that I know what I am moving on TO.
I now know that coming back here to visit had a greater purpose than I thought, for me and likely for at least one other person. Now that that purpose has been revealed, I believe I can truly enjoy the rest of my week here before I go home to face a different part of the world that God has placed me in. Whereas yesterday I was in anguish, today I am at peace. Thank you, Lord.

3 comments:

rachel elizabeth said...

what's going on?
email me.

Anonymous said...

Wow that's great to hear!

I think...

~glad to hear peace rests in you.

Anonymous said...

interesting, i think it is a sign of growth, it is like a baby leaving the cradle, or the toddler learning to put the pants on the right way (even if the shirt doesn't match). We all of seasons or chapters in our lives that end and i think that God gives us overwhelming grace to accept and start a new chapter ( not start over, start a new time or season, sometimes it is completely a new book and you never reopen the old one) I am happy to hear that you accept this new season and i hope that you run after it with no regrets,
drop me an email sometime and we'll chat.
cheers
anna