Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bubbles and Sky Paintings

Image found on http://www.flickr.com/photos/shunkoba/8069471609/

Today I am reminded of the fun, intimate, personal relationship I have with God. We have danced, He has played with me with bubbles while I was doing dishes, He has created beautiful sky paintings for me to admire, He has created the earth for me to enjoy. When it is raining while the sun is shining, it's like He's having a water-fight with me. No matter how many times I have acted in sin, He has ALWAYS been with me, NEVER leaving me to ruin. I know He loves me. I know he wants me to be happy. It is hard knowing that He does not always get what He wants when He wants it. He wants us to love Him, to choose Him, to follow Him. He patiently waits for us to wander in the desert for 40 years, giving us the freedom to choose our own way. He can set the right path before us, but he will not force us to walk it. I make choices. Others make choices. As much as God loves me and wants me to be happy, the choices that I and others make can postpone the fullness of that happiness. So, while happiness may be postponed, I am reminded of his love through the "little" things, like bubbles and sky paintings.

4 comments:

Maham said...

I lovee your post! You're a great writer plus its the exact way I feel about God!:)

Rana Jawaid Iqbal Ehqar said...

With the name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful.

http://archive.org/stream/QuranWithEnglishTranslationByTaqiUsmani/quran_en_taqiusmani#page/n0/mode/2up

It is a good idea, to know what exactly we should do & what shouldn't...

Only the one thing can bring Peace within us is obedience towards our creator...

Septie_ said...

love it so :) Wanna feel like you feel, to know Him more than i have before

Yang Kuo said...

It is a good idea, to know what exactly we should do & what shouldn't...


แคมฟรอก