Saturday, March 26, 2005

GOOD FRIDAY, HOLY SATURDAY, AND EASTER SUNDAY...

I really wish I could truly understand the gift God has given me through his Son Jesus Christ. I know that I deserve to d.ie for my sins, but I do not understand it. I do not understand the sacrifice that was made for my life. Yet this is what Good Friday is representative of. I know that Jesus Christ was resurrected on the third day, but I do not truly understand the significance of this. Yet this is what we celebrate on Easter Sunday. I have read the Bible. I have written a paper on Sin. I have been a Christian since I was 4 and a disciple of Christ since I was 16. I am in my 3rd year of Bible College. All of these things, yet I still do not understand.
God, give me understanding, yet help me to worship You in the mystery of it all.

No comments: