Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Whether it's for a day or for a lifetime or anywhere in between I do not know, but I am not allowed to watch movies as of 5pm yesterday. I have been fighting with God over this for about a year now. I should have known He would eventually win. I did know...I just get putting it off though. Now I need to find something to occupy my time. And it can't be other forms of media or I will have to give those up as well. At first when I was making the decision to give this area of my life to God I felt like part of me was being ripped away, but not too long afterwards I had a peace about it. I hope that peace lasts when people go watch movies. I have a greater understanding of the verse that says "lead us not into temptation". Anyways, I should get going...we've got Community Group in about 15 minutes.

No comments: