Thursday, March 31, 2005

I have a job interview! I've only applied at one place in Calgary (but 2 jobs at that one place) and they called me today, asked me some questions, and set up an interview for April 28th! I hope this works out because it is actually a job that I am interested in and it pays well. If you think of it, please pray.

I had a piece of a headboard fall on my head on Saturday night when I was helping somebody move. It has messed up my neck and back. Hopefully not too bad. And I get really bad headaches, very long-lasting everyday. I got x-rays done yesterday and the doctor gave me a couple prescriptions...one of which knocks me out for about 5 hours, as I found out today). The pain comes and goes, but when it comes it's usually pretty bad. I didn't think it was a big deal when it happened, but it ended up having more affect than I thought it would. I could use some prayer for that too if you don't mind.

Anyways...off to supper (mmm...steak and potatoes...mmm).

No comments: