Thursday, September 29, 2005

God...

I am amazed by His beauty that surrounds me and that is coming out in me. He is always showing me that He loves me. I need to be more intentional in showing Him that I love Him. What is my priority in life? I say that it is God, but is that how I live? In some aspects, yes, but there are other areas that I need to give Him. I know in my head and through experience that life is meaningless without God. The following Scripture and song point this out quite clearly:

"You do not want to leave too, do you?" Jesus asked the Twelve. Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God."(John 6:67-69)

Where could I go without You? Far, far away I would fall apart. Who could I be without You? Why even try without You? I'll hold on to You. I'll hold on to You. I'll hold on to You, sweet, sweet Jesus..."

These are so simple, yet there is unbelievable truth in them. How is your relationship with God going?

No comments: