Monday, September 12, 2005

For those of you not at the school...yes, I AM still alive! I have been so consumed with work since I got here that I have not had much time for my own computer and phone stuff. I was feeling completely overwhelmed on Friday and Saturday, but once Sunday hit, I was much more at peace about my internship. And I double-checked some things with Danielle today and am continuing to enjoy this peace about the amount of time I have, while still knowing I face many challenges within this internship. I believe the most difficult part of my internship project will be the first things I have to work on, so once that's done I will be doing stuff that I know I love and that I know I can do.
I love this keyboard! The school got some new DELL computers and while I don't have one of those computers, I do have the keyboard and monitor from one. It's beautiful! It just feels so right under my fingertips.
I am excited that I now realize that I will not have to keep working so much overtime. It's supposed to be a part time internship, but in 14 days I had worked over 100 hours! But things are already slowing down a little, allowing me to have time to have a life.
Check out Unfolded Alumni!

1 comment:

K said...

I really thought you had fallen of the planet... anyways... i miss you... hope you are well.... love ya!