Friday, September 30, 2005

I feel so blessed by how my life is going right now. Actually, from what I remember, the last 4 months have been picture perfect. Yesterday was a continuation of this. After work I went home and helped my roommate a little with supper, then I went to watch Alias with some great people. After Alias I got to enjoy a really good birthday supper with a few very dear friends. I got a really cute teddybear with an "I love Eston, Saskatchewan" pin on it. Another good friend phoned and we shared in good conversation. I miss her so much! After visiting with a couple friends, I went for a walk with another friend. We went for ice cream, then walked a larger Eston lap, looked at the stars (I finally got to see the little dipper!!!) and talked, then headed home.
This morning (with the exception of postponing getting out of bed), has also been good. I got a decent stack of work done and we had class pictures, which I don't think could have gone any better. (A limited number of you will understand this).
I am looking forward to having the opportunity to sleep in tomorrow. Whether or not my body will use this opportunity is in question (as it rebelled on Thursday morning by being wide awake at 4:20am!).
If you have not checked out the FGBC blog or Unfolded Alumni (ua), I encourage you to click on the links on the side of my page and check them out.
And just as an update...we are continually seeing God boldly at work in our chapel services! If you want to know more, ask those of us who are here.

No comments: