Friday, March 31, 2006

I know that all my problems haven't (and aren't suppose to have) gone away, but they seem so insignificant right now. Last week was hard. Feeling like I was spending time with God was near impossible. I was so focused on me and my problems that I wasn't doing anybody any good. This week, however, is a different story. While I've still had a hard time getting up in the mornings to spend time with God, I have come with an open and willing heart. I have been blessed...abundantly. It's like this whole week has been a continual date with God. When I recognize that I am with Him, there is nothing that could give me greater joy and greater love. And out of this relationship with Him, I have been free to spend time with other people (yes, including those I don't EVER hang out with). My eyes have been opened to see some of the needs in certain people's lives, and from that I can walk out my missional life (thanks T.). While I learn what it means to do this, I will continue to be transformed, and will continue to try to keep my pride in check. Anyways, I should get going, but let me encourage you to seek God daily because HE IS WORTH IT!

1 comment:

theDING said...

Spending time with God is definitely tough sometimes; so when it comes easy, like it is now, treasure that!

Continue to grow, because one day, you'll look back and see that this time here is something that you really needed.

Be strong and courageous! The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.