Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A day in the life...

I really do like my job (and I really don't have a life...haha). I worked until 7am this morning and was supposed to begin my weekend, but they asked me if I could work from 3-10pm, so I said I would. I clocked out at 10pm, but I stayed and worked until 11:30pm.

Ugh...there's one of those paid advertising programs on TV right now. The product itself is probably good, but the reactions of the "guests" they have seem rehearsed and fake. Not to mention it gets so annoying when they repeat themselves all the time...Ah, much better...Friends is on.

I find it so funny how I hardly ever get to hang out with anybody, but now I have plans with three different groups of people in three different cities over the next three days (then Christmas with my family).

2 comments:

Demara said...

Sounds busy busy busy and not to mention fun~

Coralou said...

I just got your e-mail... I'm hoping to be able to see you when you're around, since the semester will only be just starting, so I shouldn't have too much homework due yet.
All the best Christmas wishes!
Coralou