Saturday, December 09, 2006

Once: bitten, twice: bitten again

Yesterday I woke up with a tiny bite on my hand. This morning I woke up with one just under my left eye. The one on my hand is gone, but the one by my eye is itchy! My mom thinks it might be spider bites, though none of us have seen any spiders here.

Whenever I've looked at my mom the last couple days I notice how her face and skin still look relatively young. I'm not sure why, but it makes me look at her differently, though I'm not sure how either.

I finally opened my journal again after about a month. I still couldn't bring myself to write anything of significance. I got as far as writing out my frustrations of the morning, but it's like I didn't feel like fighting to look deeper within.

The cons of the internet are beginning to outweigh the pros for me. I do not know how much longer I will continue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Continue? Hope all is well.