Monday, January 29, 2007

"The dog ate my homework."

To all present and future teachers:

Do not so quickly shrug off this excuse as a lie, for while my dog did not eat my homework (oh right! we didn't have a dog while I was in school), she has managed to (among other things) chew the strap off sandals, chew through my slippers, hold captive many a carebear between her jaws, destroy a pen, demolish a pencil, and...eat my journal! Thankfully it was only the back cover of my journal and not the many memories that fill those pages. Unfortunately the cover itself of this journal holds much meaning, for it is a reflection of my 4th year at FGBC. I was very angry with the dog, however now I am just very tired (haven't slept yet since working all night). But hopefully my car will be ready soon, so then I can go get it and come back home and go to sleep.


On an entirely different note, I was trying to decide if I should take a second week off work later in the year. I have decided that I will, but now I must decide when, and then where. I am leaning towards the middle of October again, as it seemed to work well this past year. But the "where" options are many and varied: Calgary, Edmonton, Eston, Regina, Italy, Korea, Prince George, LA...oh where to go???

No comments: