Friday, January 26, 2007

One day at a time

It is a beautiful sunny day! While I love the rain, it is so nice to see the sun shining so brightly! And to be able to drive with the sunroof open and the windows down, with the wind blowing on my face and throughout the car...absolutely wonderful!

I am finally learning to live one day at a time, which I'm finding is allowing me to do the things I want to do. Before this I kept thinking about everything I wanted to do and didn't know where to start, so I would get so overwhelmed with it all and would end up doing nothing. I know I need to keep the future in mind on some things, but there are so many little things that can be accomplished and enjoyed by living one day at time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw yes to drive with the windows down on a warm sunny day with the music cranked is the best feeling in the world...ok maybe not the best but it is pretty nice. And glad to see you are back...