Thursday, January 18, 2007

Time For A Change

I have been wanting to post for a while. I have even come to stare at this blank white box on numerous occasions, but have gone no further. I'm still not entirely sure what to write right now either.

On a few occasions I have written about my heart for doing street ministry. I am not capable of doing the kind of street ministry I am thinking of. This is good though because it makes me aware of my need for God and because it gives me hope that He has further plans for me.

I had started volunteering at Cyrus Centre on Jan. 4th, but my work schedule has changed once again, so I cannot stick with my schedule at Cyrus Centre. I love my job, but I am realizing more and more that my schedule (or lack thereof) does not allow for me to have a set schedule for other areas of ministry. It's time for a change...however that ends up looking.

No comments: