Saturday, October 16, 2004

I was really hot this morning, then I went out for football and got REALLY cold, then I was hot again, then cold, now I'm hot again. If I get sick, let this be my personal reminder of why! I guess that goes for pretty much everyone here. I'm happy I don't have to go outside in this weather for church tomorrow...I actually agreed to work in the kitchen, then thought of the benefit of that afterwards...though I tend to forget that working in the kitchen in the morning also involves working in the afternoon as well. Oh well. C'est la vie!


Lost in Space Jurrasic Park: The Lost World Lost in Translation Raiders of the Lost Ark The Lost Boys Lost Highway Atlantis: The Lost Empire Home Alone 2: Lost in New York The Lost Weekend Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams Lost and Delirious Lost In La Mancha Lost Horizon Paradise Lost: The Child at Robin Hood Hills Lost Souls Love's Labour's Lost. These range from at least 1937-2004. How lost is this generation who does not seek Your face! How often are people seeking and not finding because they are not seeking with all their heart!

No comments: