Friday, October 08, 2004

Ok...I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (without the pros.titute part of course). We drove up to Amy's place and I was immediately intimidated. She said her place was nice, but my goodness!!! Amy gave me a tour of her place and seriously...the living room is bigger than any place I have ever lived in! The room I'm staying in is great. I get a closet, dresser, and tv to myself...and a bathroom for the most part. Thankfully Amy and her parents are down to earth and very hospitable. I've been told to make myself completely at home. And Amy's mom is such a good cook. We had lasagna and ceasar salad for dinner...one of my favorite meals! It's one of Amy's friend's b-day today, so we might go to a party later tonight. And Edmonton is turning 100, so there are fireworks and what not tonight. This will be quite the weekend.

No comments: