Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I woke up to the radio a couple days ago and was greeted with "It's gonna be warm today, 5 degrees." Ok, where I come from, it rarely gets that cold so it's really weird to hear that. I can never estimate what the temperature is here because when it is 5 degrees here, it feels like 17 degrees or so would back home.

I love my Integrative Seminar class. It is my favorite thus far. I am constantly challenged in what I think about and how I think about it.

I had a great lunch meeting with Amy today. I am so blessed to be able to call her my friend. I'm looking forward to my supper meeting with Sarah.

I am constantly surprised at how people see themselves. The negativity they have towards themselves. It is tragic. I can only hope that they will soon see their beauty and their giftings.

No comments: