Monday, October 18, 2004

Ok, this whole internship thing is getting harder all the time. There are 3 things I am considering right now: working at the Dream Centre in Calgary, teaching ESL in Japan, and doing some kind of street ministry/recovery house ministry in Prince George. I had a vision about 5 years ago and the Dream Centre is almost identical...the only difference is it takes the vision a step further. When I went to Hungary, a lady (via a translator) told me that there were so many people who want to learn English, but there's nobody there to teach them. My heart sank and I just wanted to reach out. Athena's been asking me to go to Japan even before she went, but I had set the idea aside. But with this recent email, I was drawn to once again consider this. If I go to Prince George, I will already have connections and someone who will mentor me. The people I would likely be working with are people I did street ministry with in Prince George. Ya, so I don't know.

No comments: