Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I came to the office tonight thinking that I had forgotten to put a paper in everyone's folders, but when I went to start putting them in, I realized they were already in there. That was such a nice feeling. I really must stop doubting myself, though sometimes it's good because I know I have already forgotten things this past week. But we actually have it together. I am loving my internship and am so often on the same wavelength as my mentor. It's great! After I fill in my day planner with some meetings I am going to make a phone call to see if I can go to the place where I can feel comfortable and relaxed. I am starting to feel this way just thinking about it. I wish it was my place where I felt this way, but perhaps in time it will be. So hopefully I will soon go to this place that feels like home. In fact, I think I'll call now...Yay! Going to Cat's for ice cream, then to read and relax. AdiĆ³s!

No comments: