Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Humorous conversation(s) of the last couple nights...

Last night after hockey...

Kathy: I figure I need to take care of a plant to learn how to take care of a pet to learn how to take care of a child.

Lorraine: There's a big difference between taking care of a plant and taking care of a pet or a child.

Kathy: Well, ya, it's easier to kill a plant.

Lorraine: Um, I think it's illegal to kill a child. But that's not what I was going to say. I was going to say that pets and children are vocal about getting what they want.


Tonight after explaining last night...

Ruth: Ya, you water a child and it pees. There are consequences!


This week seems to be dragging on! It even felt that way before lunch on yesterday. 3 more days, a weekend, then 5 more days and it's done. CRAZY!!!

GO OILERS GO!!!

No comments: