Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's hard to believe that I've only got 2 weeks left in Eston. And if they're anything like the last 4 weeks they will just fly by. Next weekend is the Eston Rodeo, so if anyone is interested...come here next weekend!!!

I'm actually looking forward to going to church tomorrow. I haven't been to church for 3 weeks now (well, I've missed 2 Sundays) and I am finding that I miss that kind of worship and fellowship. Probably because I was so used to having it 3 times a week for about 8 months. It really has become a part of who I am.

Some time in the future I think I will continue on my journey of becoming a Social Worker. It's something I started to pursue in 1999, but I was not really ready for it at that time. I'm still not, but I am definitely more ready to tackle it.

Oh, and I did update my other site.

No comments: