Thursday, November 30, 2006

Something to think about

I received the following forward that I think fits well with my last post:

Beautifully stated...
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that
wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more
than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts
too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll
fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for
things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing
too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So
take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've
never been hurt because every sixty seconds
you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get
back. So send this to all of your friends (and me) in the
next 5 minutes and a miracle will happen tonight.
"Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it
will never begin."
~anonymous~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! What a beautiful reminder of how our lives should be spent. And from your last post I loved how you said we are His masterpieces and "we only see random threads on the back"...that's awesome!

He is making you right now...working on you right at this very moment.

Signed,
Another piece in the collection.

rachel elizabeth said...

I am sorry that I keep missing your phone calls :(
I hope you are not sick anymore, that you had a fast recovery!
miss u.

WAUGDAI said...

Hey! Like the post! Good to see a new one. This creeper is about to blog again soon... Spring/Summer: can't sit still!