Friday, November 24, 2006

TGIF

I am so thankful that it is Friday. Last night was my first night back to work after my days off. Thursday nights are always busy, but they get even busier as it gets closer to holidays. Seeing as Christmas is coming in 31 days it is getting crazy busy! Working 10 hour shifts and only taking a 10 minute break when we force each other to is normal. I feel bad for the warehouse supervisors because they are always being called somewhere and never have time to eat during their shifts...and they are usually there for close to 12 hours for a shift and they work so hard!

Anyways, yes, I am thankful it is Friday because my craziest night of the week is over. One down, three to go...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am starting all over again too...at a new job. Yikes! We'll see how it goes. Lataa...

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Where are you working, Sylvia?

doxasky said...

In the office at EV Logistics (warehouse distribution centre for Save-On Foods, etc)...it's towards the Abby/Sumas border.

rachel elizabeth said...

I undestand the stress of christmas! I hope that your busy weeks aren't as stressful as u think they will be and that they will fly by smoothly!
sorry i missed your call the other night...

WAUGDAI said...

Hey, it's monday.