Friday, July 25, 2003

And the money continuees to roll in...I got a call just after 7 this morning from my pastor who's moving this weekend. He was panicked and rushed and asked me if he could hire me to go clean his house. He told me that I had until 12 because that's when the other people were coming to move in. I agreed and a little over an hour later began my cleaning. With about 45 minutes left, I began to panick. There was still so much to do! I though I was just cleaning, but there was some packing to do as well. I didn't know what to keep and what to throw out. Luckily my mommy came to my rescue when she came to pick me up at 11:45. She came in and we got everything together just as my pastor came home to load the stuff into the truck. It was a lot of work, but it sure paid off. I got even more money than I had agreed to even though I had thought that what I was getting paid in the first place was too much. This can now go towards paying for all those lovely books I bought yesterday. Praise the Lord!

Leaving for school...so close yet so far away...1 month to the day.

Teaching ESL overseas...is this God speaking to me??? What to do? What to do?

No comments: