Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Earlier this month I began writing a comparison story of Mario's quest in the Super Mario Bros series and our quest as Christians, so imagine my surprise when I opened an email this morning and found out that one of the guys from school had used the comparison of Mario getting "flower power" to people receiving the Holy Spirit. When I read that, I laughed so hard. It was great, yet strange to know someone else had that strange mindset.
Time is going by so quickly! I'm going to the Island this weekend, then the following weekend I might be going to the Symphony of Fire, the weekend after that is my brother's birthday, then the following weekend is my friends' parents' anniversary, then I leave for school on Monday the 25th (Lord willing). So much to do, so little time!

No comments: