Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I woke up this morning and my thumb was a little sore. I looked at it and noticed a small white spot. I was not alarmed at all. I laughed actually. You see, I spent quite a few hours playing Super Mario World on SNES. I actually forgot that I had a SNES because my ex gave it to me to play while I was at work ( some job, eh?). I've never been too sure if he gave it to me or just lent it to me, but this morning I came to the conclusion that he gave it to me. He wrapped it up and everything before giving it to me. Anyways, so it's been about a year since I have played a video game and so my thumb (actually both thumbs) began to callous. Not a good sign...I should be doing more with my time. I did, however, get a couple more chapters read in the new book I'm reading for school. It's called Intimate Allies. It was hard to get into at first because it is a book for married people, but knowing that I have to finish it I kept reading and found that it discusses much about the Bible as well, so that makes it easier to read. I mean, I tend to find things in these marriage books that also teach me about my relationships with others, but I need to keep the message of the book in focus so I can write a review about it. Well, back to more reading and SNES! Will I ever learn???

No comments: