Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I don't think I've had an enjoyable relaxing weekend like that in a long time...if ever. Let's see...what did I do? Watched people play Desert Storm 2, watched CSI, Friends, most of Bowling for Columbine, Pirates of the Carribbean, Matrix 3 (beautiful movie!!!), did a bit of shopping...yup...that about sums it up...and I loved every minute of it...even the house alarm (makes for a good story). Though I could've handled staying in Winnipeg (which is a beautiful city with wonderful buildings architecture wise), I was also excited to come back to school. I was doing fine, with the exception of being tired, until supper tonight...I was hit with the fact that I miss the g.i.r.l.s we stayed with, even though I just met them (kind of). I h.a.t.e missing people, especially when there's good reason (like it's highly possible I will never see them again). But thanks to this wonderful computer age, all is not lost (thank you Blogger, et al.). So now I continue on and wait for the next exciting thing to happen...a friend from home is gonna come visit me at school...YAY!!!

No comments: