Sunday, November 09, 2003

Ugh! What a night. I should've just stayed here the whole time. I went to watch Pirates of the Carribbean. When I got there, I waited in a nice line-up for tickets, then pop and popcorn...then the doors I have to go through to go into the movie are the dumb ones that you have to press the handle down, so I ended up spilling a large coke down my pant leg and on the carpet. The theatre was so packed, I didn't even bother trying to find a eat...I just sat in the back on the kids' booster seats. It was fine though. Anywho, so then I get back to the place where I'm staying and, though I was given a key, I was not given the alarm code. So I get back and the alarm goes off and the cops come, then they leave, then it goes off again. I felt so bad for the dog...it was hard enough on my ears. So now we sit, me and the dog, waiting for people to come home, afraid to go anywhere in case the alarm goes off again, well, I am anyways.

No comments: