Friday, November 14, 2003

Well, I don't know too many details, but it's looking like we're not going to Syria. By the sounds of our alternative, I don't think our team will be going anywhere at all. I'm disappointed that we're not going, but I suppose it's with good reason. On another note, we just had chapel and all us Greek students got a free Greek New Testament given to us by the Canadian Bible Society. There were also 3 Hebrew Old Testaments given out to the Hebrew students. We started up Kerrobert Kids' Klub last night. I had a great time ministering to those kids. And the parents were thanking us for coming out, but not just thanking us, they seemed extremely grateful, like we took a huge burden off of them or something. There were only 2 of us from the school who went, but 2 youth members from Kerrobert came out to help us. That was such a blessing!

No comments: