Saturday, September 04, 2004

"It is better to be single and wishing you were married than married and wishing you were single." This was one of many truths spoken at our get together in the lounge last night. It was so good to see all of the s from the school interacting with the women of this community. It was so good to see the beginning of the work God is going to do this year. I got to see, in a few practical ways, how much I need to rely on God and how faithful He is in all He does. Some of the things I came to understand in my head, especially last year, I am now being forced to learn in my whole being (thank you God!). Though I got to see last night how well Mandy and I work together as RAs, I do not plan to even come close to the danger of thinking we can handle whatever comes our way this year. Though I had been told many times to rehearse the truth, I saw the outcome of that last night and that excites me.

No comments: