Monday, August 23, 2004

Well, it took almost a week, but I finally got up the courage and found the right time to ask my brother what his thoughts are concerning God and Christianity and what not. It was a really good conversation. He has so many questions, questions that I cannot answer, but he does plan to look into some of them. He's at the place of "well, all I can do right now is be the best person I can be and try to do good". I was happy for the conversation we had. It was actually our first meaningful conversation. And it was really cool because even when I thought the conversation had ended a couple times, kept coming back with more thoughts and questions. He said he doesn't talk to people about religion because he doesn't want to offend anybody and he said it was nice being able to talk about it.


Well, Bo-yeun's here. We went to visit Danielle at the airport yesterday and we are leaving for Calgary around 7 tomorrow morning. I still have so much to do before we go! I am so excited to get back to school, though I need to try to find a job and THAT I am not looking forward to.

No comments: