Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Today is good. Every day is good, but I especially recognize it today. Today is my niece's 2nd birthday! So weird to think of because I've been away at school for most of her life.


Also, my internship is set for next year. I will be interning at the school under Danielle (yes, Martell). I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing, but I'll be finding out more as Danielle finds out more.


I have one more class left for today: Revelation. I am excited for that class. I used to be afraid to read Revelation because I thought it dealt with things that were too difficult for me to understand. And in a way, that is true. Then I started reading through it because of the "Left Behind" series, then I stopped again. A couple years ago I learned that Revelation has to do with worship. That is why I took this class: because I want to worship God in a more meaningful way.


My passion for God has resurfaced and in the face of the truth I have been taught over the last few years, it is stronger and more real.


Anyways, off to class!

No comments: