Wednesday, January 12, 2005

WHY? This has been the question on my mind. What that why consists of? There's too much to even consider writing about. I find it so hard to relate to people who are at a very different point in life than I am right now. I...don't know. I've been trying to get a good sleep every night ot try to shake this cold, but I keep myself awake at night with my coughing. I mean seriously, it's been a week and a half now...why isn't it gone??? It started in BC and just hasn't gone away. Chelsea did my nails last night (RED!). I'm wearing earrings (short dangly dolphin ones) (silver). I can't believe mini-semester is almost over (2 more days), yet this week is dragging on. I've gotta finish reading Disappointment With God...soon. We get daily assignments for our mini-semester class (Psychology of Counseling I). Questions so far: What would you love for God to do through your life? What is your greatest virtue or asset and how does that affect your relationships with others? Who, other than Jesus, has most positively influenced your life? (Write them a letter...don't mail it!). Who has most negatively influenced your life? (Write them a letter...don't mail it!).

No comments: