Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Well, now that I have finally caught up on my blog reading I suppose I should take the time to write a little something...


I am cold and sick (a cold) and in pain...for those who don't know, I (according to my doctor) twisted or sprained my ankle or something. Gee, thanks doc...I couldn't have figured that one out on my own. Anyways, this was on Boxing Day and it is still sore and swollen. I'm going to be icing and wrapping it tonight, so we will see how that goes.


In other news...I may be able to do my internship here at the school next year...I will know a little more tomorrow, but probably not much until quite a bit later in the semester. Thankfully I am not stressed about it. I think that is because I see a few options opening up for me.


I feel like there is more I should be saying, but I don't know what right now, so I will go take some neo-citran or something, do my assignement for tomorrow, then go to bed. Good night all!

No comments: