Saturday, January 22, 2005

Well, just thought I'd add to the health problems that seem to be abounding: I am still sick. That's on the smaller end of things. On the larger end: I got an email from one of my friends I graduated with...her brother is bleeding internally. The doctors aren't sure if it's his intestines or his colon. And I just got off the phone with my mom...my (step)dad, who has had a stroke and a heart attack, is having more problems. His heart is supposed to be working at about 40-50%, but it's only working at 11% right now. The doctor told him to tell people so we wouldn't be surprised if something happens to him.


I am always surprised at how many people are in the library at once. At least half of the student body is gone this weekend, yet the library has been packed all day. I know the freshmen have 2 "library only" assignments due next weel, but it still surprises me. And it's not only this weekend...usually when I go in there or by there, there are a bunch of people in there...moreso than any of my last 2 years here. It's weird, but good.


Well, off to play Zuma, then finish the kitchen laundry.

No comments: