Friday, February 11, 2005

Here I sit: frustrated about my feelings, yet patiently waiting (desiring and thinking that they will go away). My experience has been that if I don't spend quality time with God, I get in a down mood...partially feeling like depression, yet not. I like this because I am selfish and I don't like feeling this way, so I make sure that I spend time with God. I still drag my feet on it sometimes (like last night), but I do it nonetheless. The thing is is that for the last little while I have been falling asleep whenever I "get the chance". Unfortunately, those chances seem to come when I am trying to read a (really good) book for one of my classes, when I'm trying to spend quiet time with God, and many other times. I don't know why I am tired all the time. I can go to bed at 2am or 9:30pm and still feel tired the next day. I don't understand. But I know that God is in control of everything, so I am therefore not worried about how I am feeling because I know it is not about me, contrary to many of my actions and attitudes. Anyways, we've got chapel in a bit, so I'm off.

No comments: