Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I have been so focused on the sovereignty of God, that He is in control of everything. Because of this, I have not questioned why I, or others, go through the things we do, I have just accepted these things and gone through life, from one point to the next. But I remembered something this morning, causing me to learn something that I should have learned a long time ago: We are taken through many things, that we may learn from them. If I am not questioning God as to what He is trying to teach me, I am being more like an atheist rather than a Christian. It is good that I keep God's sovereignty in mind as I live, but in recognizing that sovereignty I need to be asking Him "why?" He may tell me or He may not, but it is really difficult to learn if I'm not interested in learning.

No comments: