Friday, June 17, 2005

63 DAYS TILL MY LAST DAY OF WORK!!! The cleaning job I knew would be fine, but I wasn't sure about VersaCold because when I took the job, they wanted me to commit to the end of August, but I asked about it today and they are fine with August 19th being my last day. I am SO EXCITED!!! 63 days...wow...seems so short saying it that way compared to saying a couple months!

A couple weeks ago, my boss at the cleaning job told me that I wasn't going to be cleaning one of the houses anymore because they are REALLY picky. I was fine with this 'cause it gave me a morning off for a change. I guess she cleaned the place yesterday and there was a note there saying that when I cleaned it, it was like I flipped over a mat and then left. I don't know what that was all about 'cause I knew they were picky so I took extra care with their place...and I don't think it takes 4 hours to flip over a mat, though I've never tried jsut doing that. Anyways, this morning my boss told me that she was siding with me 'cause she knows my work and so she cancelled that client all together.

I took my car in to get fixed this morning. Haven't heard anything back yet. Thankfully I made other arrangements to get to work today. I just hope I can still get my car today or tomorrow (even though they won't be open) and that it doesn't cost too much.

No comments: