Friday, June 03, 2005

Earlier this week I realized I was trying to gain the approval of one of the guys at work. (Now, we don't work in the same office, but we work the same shift). (And I'll just straighten things out first...I don't "like" him, he has a long time gf, and he's not a Christian). He reminds me so much of my brother, so I think that is why I was trying to gain his approval. So on Wednesday I was just "soaring" when I realized I had gotten it. I feel respected by him now.
It was really weird last night. I was sitting at my desk, entering stuff into the system, when I became completely overwhelmed and just wanted to take a break or go to bed and cry. It wasn't the work...I still like that...I just got overemotional. And there wasn't time to take a break, so I stayed at my desk and forced the tears back.
I am so happy it is Friday. 2 places to work at, then a couple days to sleep and recover.
Things are going so-so with me and God. It's more like this:
Me: God, please tell me..., please show me....
God: I'm trying, but you're not taking the time to listen or to see.

No comments: