Thursday, August 18, 2005

I am constantly amazed at how quickly I can connect with so many people. I just got back from getting my hair done and had a great 2 hour talk with the person doing my hair. We had quite a bit in common. If I do end up moving back here it wouldn't surprise me if we got to be good friends. This is now 3 people I have met this summer who I have felt a quick connection with. Maybe moving here wouldn't be so bad after all!

Oh! I was listening to the radio (Shine FM) while I was getting ready for my appointment and just before I was going to turn it off, there was a contest. I called and ended up winning 2 Bananas Comedy DVDs! I'm so excited! Hopefully I can pick those up on my way to work.

Eston in 3 days!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia that is exciting that you won to Bananas DVD's because they are my favourite comedy shows ever. They7 are on the Miracle channel here all the time. You are going to have to let me watch them sometime. Love ya GAIL:)
P.S. Yeah I get to see you again in less than two weeks YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

when did you change up your design? I like it.

Can you believe that we are in eston and things are starting so soon?
crazyness..

-rae