Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ok, for those of you who remember my date with God in November, I would just like to say that my whole life is like that right now! I was surprised I hadn't blogged about my date with God, but I now realize that it is because I cannot do it justice. But anyways. I finished reading "Captivating" yesterday. (Was it only yesterday???). God has been doing so much in my life this whole summer, but very much so in the last couple days! I am finally at a place where my eyes, heart, and mind are focused on Him. I am so very much in love with my God and He is in love with me! This truth is putting so many things into perspective for me. I know there will likely come a time when I do not FEEL this way, but I am enjoying every moment of this! He has made me aware of the power and authority that He has given me in Jesus Christ. I have been reading people's blogs and talking with people and I am giddy! Seeing God moving so strongly in so many lives, not only that, but in the lives of people I know, in the lives of my friends...I cannot, nor do I want to, contain the joy that is overcoming me! We will continue to be in battle this year, but I can see that God has been preparing us and that we are ready for battle. We are truly ready to stand firm, to hold our ground, and to fight the Enemy! Daily, we will put on the armor of God, and we will do so consciously! This is it!

No comments: