Monday, August 29, 2005

What a crazy week! I left Calgary last Sunday, arrived in Eston and unpacked some stuff, then packed other stuff for Staff Retreat. Staff Retreat went well. I was so excited to be able to swim in a lake again! Got back to Eston, stayed in the dorms for 2 nights. Started my internship on Wednesday. I LOVE what I'm doing! I am having some "lack of personal space/freedom" issues, but hopefully those will be dealt with soon enough. We went to the President's Ball tonight. Amazing food as always! And it was even better time because it was the Miller's 24th Anniversary and evelyn's birthday. I can faintly hear Jason Upton playing in the background (from downstairs I believe). It's beautiful. Speaking of beautiful...the sky (what I like to call God's ever-changing painting) captivates me so easily. I am still being romanced by my God and I am loving every second of it! My mind so easily wanders to Him. *sigh*

No comments: