Monday, September 11, 2006

Passionate about...

I admit that I have not opened my eyes to very many things in this world, which could explain why there are so few things I am passionate about in life. There are a few people who I have gotten to know who I can see such great potential in that I will do everything I can to see them succeed. I usually try to help everyone I can, but some people have let me into their lives, allowing me to see more ways to help them excel. These people I am passionate about.

Full Gospel Bible College - my life was transformed during my time there. I know that God is at work in all aspects of that College. I believe in the direction the leadership there has taken and plans to take. I am passionate about FGBC and that is why I will support it in any way I can.

Northview Community Church here in Abbotsford is the first church I "tried" since moving back here. It has been about 2 months since I started going there and I believe in the direction the leadership seems to be taking the church. I am passionate about the Church and my church and that is why I want to get involved in my church.

There are many more things that I have come to appreciate over the last couple years, but I am looking for more things to learn about in more depth, partly for knowledge, but also to find more things in life that I might be passionate about. What are you passionate about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, things of passion to me: volleyball, prawns, cotton candy, sex, healthy foods, exercise, remembering God, lyrical music, and accomplishing goals.