Monday, February 05, 2007

Lomenda and Scholer

Okay, I don't know why I love these last names so much. One reason I can think of is that where both of these families are concerned I have met a lot of them (grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren) in the last 4 or 5 years and every one of them is amazing! Some I have interacted with on only one occasion, others on a fairly regualr basis, and still others who have reached into the depths of my heart. I love these families. They are real. They are hospitable. They are kind. They are generous. They love the Lord with all their heart. They shine! I can say these things confidently about each one that I have met.

Or maybe I love these last names because they are unique. Yes, even after meeting so many of them I still find them to be unique!

Regardless of the reasons, I am so thankful that I have been able to meet so many wonderful people, both in these families and in life in general.

No comments: