Thursday, February 22, 2007

So...


I don't talk very much. This is one of the things that people point out to me time and time again. Why don't I talk very much? Part of it is because I can't think of anything to say (I think I try too hard sometimes...haha). Part of it is because I am scared of sounding stupid. Part of it is because I like to listen to other people (I like to get to know people and I like to learn). Part of it is because when I do talk for a long time (it does happen once in a while!), my throat hurts (maybe there are muscles in there that need to be used more). Part of it is because there are some people who just can't seem to stop talking and I want to treasure the silence if any comes about. There are probably other parts too, but that's all I can think of right now.

No comments: