Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wedding



I was thinking about two of my friends today who allowed me the honor of attending their wedding on August 6, 2005. As often happens when I think of the weddings I have attended, I began to pray for the couple.

When we attend a (Chrisitan) wedding, we witness a couple's commitment to God and to one another, and as witnesses we accept the responsibility of keeping the couple in our prayers, supporting them, and encouraging them.

It is my hope and prayer that people will be reminded of the weddings they have attended, and in turn will pray for those couples and any others who come to mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so i reloaded the page - oh i dunno , 3 times? - because i thought I had the wrong page! Then I realized that you had just changed things around!
hardy har har!

just poppin' my head in to say hi...
i have been trying to blog for about a week now - got any ideas on what I should post on?