Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Well, after stopping for a nice dinner in Strathmore last night, we made it home around 9pm. I just about caused an accident because I was expecting our turn-off to be on the right, but eventually Coralee told me it was on the left. It was close, but we made it. I don't mind city driving, but I h.ate driving when I don't know where I'm going. After we unloaded the car, Coralee's mom was giving me a run down on a few things, the I got to ask what seems to be one of the most awkward questions to ask and to answer..."So, what should I call you guys?" She talked it over with her husband and they decided that I am to call them by their first name. After this and a little more conversation, Coralee and I played Travel Tribond Kids. I was not very good at that game to start with...and I kept getting "Go back one space" while Coralee kept getting "Move ahead one space". Eventually things evened out and I started to catch up, but she still came out on top. I got all of my stuff unpacked and organized this morning. I still feel a little out of place here...especially since I have not familiarized myself with things around the house. Today's plans: call some FGBCers and hang out. Gee...sounds like tomorrow's plans too. I have my interview on Thursday. Please pray for me if you get the chance.

No comments: