Friday, April 15, 2005

Well, I had my last FGBC class yesterday. I didn't realize it until Dean said, "And for those of you who this is your last class at FGBC, it is a good way to end [...with Revelation class]." I put it off as much as I could...I sat in on Dean's very last class this morning: NT Survey-->Revelation. Still a good way to end my classes. I can't believe I only have 3 exams and my internship left. There is so much that can be done in this short amount of time known as a year. I am finally out of the mindset that "I only have "x" amount of time left and into the mindset of "I still have "x" amount of time left in which to do things." Changing to this mindset has helped me to accomplish many more things that are important to me (ie. things with relationships). Anyways, I'm off to continue reading "Byzantium".

No comments: