Thursday, April 28, 2005

Well, I finally ventured out of the house today. Coralee and I met up with Cara and Bo-Yeun at Chinook Centre for shopping, a surprise birthday dinner for Bo-Yeun, and more shopping. We then went to DQ for blizzards, then to Cara's house for a movie. We watched The First Wives Club. It was pretty good. I'd give it about a 7.5/10. We got outside and realized it had been snowing. On Monday I put my brush and scraper in my trunk thinking that I would not have to use it again until Novemberish. I hope it doesn't stick around...all my winter clothes are in Eston! The drive home was definitely not as crazy as the drive to the mall and to Cara's...much less traffic at half past midnight. Anyways, I've got my interview in 11 hours. I guess I should get to bed.

No comments: